• Develop, Enhance and support robust Android and iOS applications for the Turkey ,US, Saudi Arabia and Europe.
• Design, develop, maintain and enhance applications based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Work with designers to ensure the designed interfaces are implemented correctly.
• Ensure we comply with best practices for user interface development, including accessibility and internationalization/localization.
• Develop within an Agile workflow.
• Use the teams predefined coding standards and practices.
• Continue to learn and develop as a software engineer.
• Collaborate with team members on projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field - 3-7 years of professional experience.
• Ionic and cross-platform experience is beneficial.
• strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development using Google's Developer and Apple Store Portal
• Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Java/ Kotlin as the primary language for Android
• Experience designing, developing, debugging and deploying software for server-side development using Swift/ Objective-C as the primary language for iOS
• Good knowledge in Android/iOS SDK, different versions of Android/iOS, and how to effectively write code for a multitude of devices
• Extensive knowledge of Mobile design principles and third-party libraries
• A solid foundation of modern data structures, algorithms, and software design and can consistently deliver testable, scalable, highly-readable code using OO best practices.
• Prior experience building RESTful API’s focusing on integration with back-end services
• Experience with cloud messaging API’s, offline storage, background processing, threading, and performance tuning, caching and performance optimization.
• Released an app to the Google Play store.
• Familiar with automation testing, build and continuous integration using Maven or Gradle.
• Experience with REST APIs and JSON.
• Experience using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github for source control.
• Have knowledge about Agile methodology -
• Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with our development, creative and project management teams
• Proactive, problem solving, high job responsibility and a strong team contributor
• Desire to grow technical skill set into new areas as our technology evolves
• Very Good English
WHAT WE OFFER:
• package commensurate with experience
• Performance based bonuses
• Health Insurance (SGK)
• Paid time off
• Modern office with great views
• Exposure to the latest web technologies Professional, creative, and fun environment
• Unlimited gourmet coffee, snacks and other perks
İkitelli OSB Mah. Bedrettin Dalan Bulvarı. No:23/76 Başakşehir/İstanbul
Join our newsletter and get Job offers in your inbox every month!