AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
Responsibilities:As part of our development, we are now offering a new career opportunity within our development team.
The chosen candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning, analysis and design of applications,
- Build high performance and scalable applications,
- Write clean, maintainable and expandable code.
This opportunity will allow you to work in an international environment, and develop your skills in the world of development. An integration and advanced training course is planned as part of the start-up. So choose Azurreo to develop your skills and have a unique professional experience.
REQUIRED PROFILE :
-Perfect understanding of object-oriented programming
-A strong sense of responsibility will be expected from you.
-To carry out this mission, it is desirable that you have a level of study at least Bac +3 / 4 (ideally engineering school)
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Reliability, rigor and application of structured working methods
- Autonomy and good analytical skills
- Knowledge of project methods and good teamwork practices - Sensitivity to technical issues (performance, security, robustness ...)
- Level of study at least Bac +3 (ideally engineering school)
- Mastery of object-oriented programming
- Good level in French and English (oral and written)
- Experience in the field of development will be a plus
- Status: permanent contract
HOW TO APPLY ?If you are ready to take up this challenge, apply now via the email [email protected]and your application will be considered immediately. We are always listening to motivated people. Please specify in the subject of your email, the title of the post in question.
Join our newsletter and get Job offers in your inbox every month!