We're looking for a Logistic Solution Specialist for international FMCG company.
Applicants must have a Temporary Protection Card for Istanbul more than 6 months or a valid Residence Permit.
Job Location: Ümraniye
- Responsible for operational tasks
related to logistics claims analysis and its resolution.
- Simplify and harmonize claims
- Prevent repetitive issues through
root cause analysis
- Reduce claims resolution time
1- Claims management
- Analyze and solve logistics claims
- Assess whether claims are compliant
- Analyze POD and/or Contact 3PLP/Logistics
for additional information
- Inform Customer Facing Specialist to
contact customer to get clarification, if needed or to communicate
- Request Orderآ
Entry to create a return order (or credit note) if needed
2- Remove billing block for documents related to logistic claims
3- Inform Cash Applicator Specialist to match and clear the credit/debit on the customer account
University degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Logistics
1-2 years of experience in similar positions in Logistics / Planning is preferred
Working level English and intermediate level Turkish is required. Fluency in Arabic. French is a plus.
Proficiency in MS Office applications
SAP or any ERP system knowledge is preferable
Understanding of W&T management practices, distribution network & channels
Willing to agile working for Sundays and flexible working hours.